Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's Played What ?
12-11-2012, 04:12 AM,
Who's Played What ?
Shad and others,

A couple of fellow players whom I have discussed "Our next play" with have stated they feel unsure what to pick in case its already been played.

What happened to the 'hover' app when one placed the cursor over the previous ratings and it showed who rated what (therefore indicating they had played it).

Would be nice (when time permits) to see this feature return. Obviously effects head-to-head players who seem to be a sure but slowly growing band amongst the community.
12-11-2012, 04:47 AM,
RE: Who's Played What ?
(12-11-2012, 04:12 AM)vince hughes Wrote: A couple of fellow players whom I have discussed "Our next play" with have stated they feel unsure what to pick in case its already been played.

Basic Search lets you search for unplayed games.

Quote:What happened to the 'hover' app when one placed the cursor over the previous ratings and it showed who rated what (therefore indicating they had played it).

I yanked it when I redid the Library because it was a third-party script that had been updated in the meantime and I wanted to use the newest version.

Quote:Would be nice (when time permits) to see this feature return. Obviously effects head-to-head players who seem to be a sure but slowly growing band amongst the community.

That'll come back when I resume active site work (currently on "vacation").
...came for the cardboard, stayed for the camaraderie...
12-11-2012, 05:18 AM,
The unplayed games means unplayed by anybody right ? Or is it possible to see unplayed games by the indivisual your are proposing to play ?
12-11-2012, 07:02 AM,
(12-11-2012, 05:18 AM)vince hughes Wrote: The unplayed games means unplayed by anybody right ? Or is it possible to see unplayed games by the indivisual your are proposing to play ?

You can search unplayed by anybody or unplayed by you. If you want to see if your opponent has played something specific you must check their profile at this time.
12-11-2012, 08:38 AM,
(12-11-2012, 07:02 AM)Shad Wrote:
(12-11-2012, 05:18 AM)vince hughes Wrote: The unplayed games means unplayed by anybody right ? Or is it possible to see unplayed games by the indivisual your are proposing to play ?
If you want to see if your opponent has played something specific you must check their profile at this time.

Shad,

yes, thats the issue I was proposing for an upgrade in the future 'list'. An opponent that was looking for a scenario to pick against me basically found it a little tedious running down my list of 133 games ...................... Imagine checking Matt's list Huh
12-11-2012, 12:45 PM,
Which is why I would just search for unplayed scenarios and then send you a few to pick from... but to each their own insanity I guess.
12-11-2012, 02:43 PM,
The problem is that many of the Skype type scenarios have been played by somebody so finding out if they were played by your potential opponent can get trickier. Still, for the time being Andrew's suggestion can work. My suggestion came since neither of us have played a Siegfried Line scenario yet.
No "minor" country left behind...
12-11-2012, 06:06 PM,
Strangely Matt, it was not you I was referring to ...... So the problem is now officially RIFE !!! LOL