Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ordering or filtering scenario listings by date?
12-15-2012, 07:48 PM,
Ordering or filtering scenario listings by date?
Howdy All,

I find this site extremely useful as a repository of information for my growing collection of PzG games, but I have the following request:

Could it be possible to implement a report tool that enables the user to sort the scenario list by date, or even to define a range of starting and ending dates? For instance: "search scenarios ranging from July 1st, 1941 to August 28th, 1941 and give me the list ordered by date, indicating game to which it belongs, as well as forces and maps used."

It would definitely also help to have the theatre of operations (East Front, North Africa, New Guinea, etc.), but I think this is an information we would have to deduct from the game the scenario belongs to, wouldn't we?

Thanks.
12-15-2012, 11:34 PM,
RE: Ordering or filtering scenario listings by date?

The search capability is there on the basic search. If you scroll down you will see on the left side a date selection box.
12-16-2012, 12:44 AM,
Furthermore, once you have a search results set, clicking the black triangles at the top of each column will sort the entire list based on that column's data.

...came for the cardboard, stayed for the camaraderie...
12-16-2012, 02:11 AM,
(12-16-2012, 12:44 AM)Shad Wrote: Furthermore, once you have a search results set, clicking the black triangles at the top of each column will sort the entire list based on that column's data.

Ouch! That was easy, wasn't it?Rolleyes

Many thanks, mates!