Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[PG-HQ Dev Blog] 2012 December Update
12-03-2012, 03:25 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-03-2012, 03:27 PM by Shad.)
[PG-HQ Dev Blog] 2012 December Update
(link to previous month's blog)

Done Last Month:
  • unit image coverage went from 75% to 97%, and the last 3% are sitting on my hard drive waiting to be added
  • Impartial Leader Selector
  • Saipan 1944 is online
Current Major Project: None

At the end of November I flew over to Canada and will be here for the next 2 weeks or so on business. After that I'll join my wife and son down in Tampa for Xmas and New Year's before returning to China. During this time I will only be doing the bare minimum site work, such as fixing today's Saipan-related bug.

Final thought: we set new site traffic records in November. We were up 10% from October and October was up 15% from September. It's great to see that after 2.5 years we're still growing. Smile
...came for the cardboard, stayed for the camaraderie...
12-03-2012, 11:58 PM,
RE: [PG-HQ Dev Blog] 2012 December Update
Shad,

The growth is a testament to your hard work. The site is constantly improving both from a content standpoint and from a graphical presentation standpoint. I often wonder how you are doing all of this with a new child and a new job, but then I forget about all that, and enjoy it. Thank you for your diligence and your attention and I hope you have a marvelous holiday season!
No "minor" country left behind...
01-21-2013, 03:06 PM,
RE: [PG-HQ Dev Blog] 2012 December Update
Fantastic web site. Getting quite enthused about completing some scenarios and posting AAR's.