Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Selling Off Some Things
11-21-2012, 01:57 AM,
Selling Off Some Things
I'm selling off a bunch of stuff, including a couple of PG items over at the geek. I'll be adding some more soon, including possibly my GWaS and/or SWWaS collections. I'm just not getting them played, and I'm tired of them sitting in boxes. I kind of want to keep one of the two series, and I haven't decided which at this point. This is why neither one is listed.
11-23-2012, 02:40 AM,
RE: Selling Off Some Things
I added a few items to the list. Nothing else from AP yet.

I'm still debating selling off my GWaS or SWWaS, since they don't get played. However, they are on my WANT TO PLAY list so I'm hesitant.
11-23-2012, 08:37 AM,
Thanks for posting here. Nothing I'm interested in but it's always nice to window shop! Smile
...came for the cardboard, stayed for the camaraderie...
11-24-2012, 10:07 AM,
Joshua,

Some interesting things on there, especially some of the DVG titles. What is your opinion on them?

If you did decide on putting GWAS out there, I would be interested as well - I am still working on a way to skype this one...
11-25-2012, 12:15 AM,
I enjoyed the DVG titles, I liked Rommel more than Alexander, although that doesn't mean Alexander is bad. In Alexander, the battles occur in fixed positions, its what you do getting to them that matters (that's oversimplifying). Rommel felt more fluid to me. Hornet Leader is a great game, it just kept not getting to the table. And that was the problem with all the stuff on the list. Its just gathering dust.

Other casualties soon might be Commands & Colors (love the game, never play it) and Earth Reborn (I hear its great, I have no idea if I'll ever play my copy).