Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[PG-HQ Dev Blog] as the forum approaches 6 months of activity...
11-09-2012, 08:00 PM,
[PG-HQ Dev Blog] as the forum approaches 6 months of activity...
PG-HQ Comms formally opened on June 2nd, though I had been dicking around solo for a week or two beforehand trying to get everything configured properly.

I will be business traveling again when we hit the formal 6 month mark on December 2nd, so I'm taking a few moments now to share some forum stats. Smile

Total members with one or more posts: 64
Total members with ten or more posts: 36

Not bad at all!

Average new threads per month: 66
Average new posts per month: 670

Considering we don't have any sort of off-topic general interest folder where people can prattle on about anything they please, those are remarkable numbers!

That's a great ratio too! If new threads are only garnering one or two replies the overall forum health isn't so good. ~10 posts per thread is a very nice average.

It's also worth pointing out that we have been running more or less unmoderated this entire time. Everyone has been managing their own behavior to a degree of civility I've rarely seen in online forums, wargaming or otherwise. Rolleyes

I hope PG-HQ Comms continues to draw more people into the PG community, and to those of you lurkers out there reading this ... you're always welcome, silent or otherwise! Big Grin

Cheers everyone!
...came for the cardboard, stayed for the camaraderie...