Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Minor Upgrade] Toggle Designer Self Ratings
11-01-2012, 04:40 AM,
RE: [Minor Upgrade] Toggle Designer Self Ratings
First question to any future Mrs Baumber "Do you eat meat?" . Answers to the negative can leave the room. Mind you as I cant afford any further divorces and the present Mrs Baumber lets me play PG once a week then the question is academic.

Has this thread gone off topic Wink
11-01-2012, 12:20 PM,
(11-01-2012, 04:40 AM)waynebaumber Wrote: First question to any future Mrs Baumber "Do you eat meat?" . Answers to the negative can leave the room. Mind you as I cant afford any further divorces and the present Mrs Baumber lets me play PG once a week then the question is academic.

There are worse possibilities. My wife, for example, is a bleeding-heart animal lover... who also loves to eat BBQ and such. She can't stand to see a stray cat or dog suffering, but has managed to convince herself that steaks, kebabs, and pork chops come from elaborate meat orchards which are always in season and always fruiting. Rolleyes
...came for the cardboard, stayed for the camaraderie...
11-01-2012, 06:27 PM,
(11-01-2012, 12:20 PM)Shad Wrote:
(11-01-2012, 04:40 AM)waynebaumber Wrote: First question to any future Mrs Baumber "Do you eat meat?" . Answers to the negative can leave the room. Mind you as I cant afford any further divorces and the present Mrs Baumber lets me play PG once a week then the question is academic.

There are worse possibilities. My wife, for example, is a bleeding-heart animal lover... who also loves to eat BBQ and such. She can't stand to see a stray cat or dog suffering, but has managed to convince herself that steaks, kebabs, and pork chops come from elaborate meat orchards which are always in season and always fruiting. Rolleyes

snap mine's the same
11-01-2012, 06:50 PM,
And I thought the whole paragraph was an elaborate double entendre ?
11-01-2012, 07:59 PM,
(11-01-2012, 06:50 PM)vince hughes Wrote: And I thought the whole paragraph was an elaborate double entendre ?

I never double entendre, worthless hunks of shit, but I've been known to super entendre.
...came for the cardboard, stayed for the camaraderie...