Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help!
04-27-2024, 11:11 PM,
Help!
My "Head-to-Head" figures are off (for some reason) in my stats computations. (I have tried my best but cannot rid myself of the "odd stat out....", so to speak.) If Pete (or someone) would delete the "unknown" register/listing in my head to head file, I would be most appreciative. (Correct stats should read 8 contests vs treadasaurusrex, and no others.) Thanks,

GG
Tambu and Tubac52 like this post
04-27-2024, 11:57 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-28-2024, 12:05 AM by Shad.)
RE: Help!
Your profile shows 8 shared plays but 9 in the H-t-H table. Definitely something wonky. I'll look into it.

EDIT - as expected this is an error on my end. You submitted PGUM006 and deleted it, then submitted it again. The H-t-H table isn't respecting the deleted scenario flag. I'll fix it next time I'm in the code.
treadasaurusrex, Tubac52, cochise75 And 1 others like this post
...came for the cardboard, stayed for the camaraderie...
04-28-2024, 02:12 AM,
Thanks, mate!

GG
cochise75 and treadasaurusrex like this post
04-29-2024, 09:44 AM,
(04-27-2024, 11:57 PM)Shad Wrote: Your profile shows 8 shared plays but 9 in the H-t-H table. Definitely something wonky. I'll look into it.

EDIT - as expected this is an error on my end. You submitted PGUM006 and deleted it, then submitted it again. The H-t-H table isn't respecting the deleted scenario flag. I'll fix it next time I'm in the code.
I too, have an "unknown player" scenario listed in the records. This seems to happen a lot. Would you please delete it for me, as well?
cochise75, Tambu, treadasaurusrex like this post