Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Today’s GC update!
03-30-2024, 01:06 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-30-2024, 01:32 AM by brad_newcomer.)
RE: Today’s GC update!
(03-29-2024, 11:33 PM)Grognard Gunny Wrote: Sorry, can't do it. When I was in the middle of the whole thing, last Summer, my computer crashed and burned and I was too sick to start over, so I called it a day. Sent the maps (such as they were) to Plloyd1010 and washed my hands of the effort. Frankly, it was for the best as I could go back to playing rather than designing. (It also taught me to "back up" EVERYTHING!)

GG

Ah, bummer to hear this news.    Bet that was painful to have to go through.   Well, if we ever make any progress on our project on our end, we will upload stuff to PG-HQ somewhere (probably in the DIY threads somewhere).
ravensworth likes this post
03-30-2024, 01:20 AM,
Good idea!

GG
brad_newcomer and ravensworth like this post
03-30-2024, 08:01 AM,
(03-29-2024, 04:50 AM)ravensworth Wrote: It baffles me why he hasn't done anything on Market Garden. As Brad says though, needs must, we will get something on the table for it.

Why not a group project on Market Garden. We have all the counters and ample maps. We have historians and geeks. We could build a module really easily on the VASSAL side and I know we have the talent to build the scenarios and story arc even. 

Just a thought
ravensworth and brad_newcomer like this post

User Experience begins with You...
Always looking for people to play PzGdr, Napoleonic Games, and Great War at Sea
(the Vassal for GWAS Mediterranean specifically).
03-30-2024, 09:26 AM,
Not bad. Not bad at all.

GG
brad_newcomer and goosebrown like this post