Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Used to Vassal New to PG Vassal
03-21-2024, 03:28 AM,
Used to Vassal New to PG Vassal
How does one dock the map in PG Vassal? I am so lost with this. ANY help would be appreciated as I am the more experienced Vassal player and my buddy and I are trying to get it up and going. I am used to VASL but I have dumped ASL for my first love Panzer Grenadier.
03-21-2024, 05:45 AM,
RE: Used to Vassal New to PG Vassal
Not sure, but I think that the Vassal Academy Program may have been officially ended as a PG-HQ activity.

I am happy to help & perhaps serve as a mentor, but I defer to resident experts like: plloyd1010 (Peter Lloyd), schoenwulf (Bob Piepho) and cjsiam (Craig Johnson) who are far more experienced than I with Vassal Platform installation and use, as well as the Fan-based Uber 4.2 Module that is required to play the game online.

I am listed in the Playerfinder on PG-HQ. Feel free to contact me by email, if I may be of service.
Reconquista, ACav, Sonora And 11 others like this post
03-21-2024, 08:57 PM,
Raven---the Map window opens up with the maps you have selected.....you can put the window anywhere you want---but I don't think there
is any "Dock right" or Left kind of functionality---you can resize it---zoom/pan of course....and "zoom visible to fit to window as well....

you have to select the mapboards you'll use when you start up the game....of course...and set the flip and orientation based on which versions
of each board you pick...

happy to help....fresh meat/////players are always welcome.....
cjSmile
Tankodactyl, Sonora, PANISTA And 8 others like this post
03-22-2024, 06:48 AM,
I have sent you a PM!
Always happy to learn as I get slaughtered......
Miguelibal, cochise75, Tubac52 And 11 others like this post