Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Strange Bombardment 'Benefit'
09-18-2012, 06:47 AM,
RE: A Strange Bombardment 'Benefit'
"No I was not thinking you are giving too much mercy, more likely trying to score a cheap M check on low morale troops, while higher rated troops pass without a problem."

Oh that 'cheap' trick. Yes, I base that one on the training of WW1 stormtroopers and their ancestors where their training was to practice assaulting the enemy by being as close as possible to rolling barrages that they had to follow up neatly and 'sofort'.

I have to put my own counters through special rigours to do that you know !
09-18-2012, 07:14 AM,
(09-18-2012, 06:47 AM)vince hughes Wrote: I have to put my own counters through special rigours
Like that Tiger counter in your underpants?

I am not sure that qualifies as rigours though except if you believe subjecting troops to cruel, traumatic experiences is necessary.
09-18-2012, 09:09 AM,
(09-18-2012, 06:47 AM)vince hughes Wrote: "No I was not thinking you are giving too much mercy, more likely trying to score a cheap M check on low morale troops, while higher rated troops pass without a problem."

Oh that 'cheap' trick. Yes, I base that one on the training of WW1 stormtroopers and their ancestors where their training was to practice assaulting the enemy by being as close as possible to rolling barrages that they had to follow up neatly and 'sofort'.

I have to put my own counters through special rigours to do that you know !

That must be the lining them up and subjecting them to relentless morale rolls on Hamate Wink
09-23-2012, 02:45 AM,
I think that yes should have to apply the modifier against your own troops. It is a risk/reward decision a d it should be at though one to make.