Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black Sea Marines
11-25-2023, 11:23 AM,
Black Sea Marines
Black Sea Marines has been added to the PG Game Library, enjoy.
"Don't let the dirt and rust hang you up, we like to give the impression that we are out of action badly in need of rest and reorganization"
11-26-2023, 11:12 AM,
RE: Black Sea Marines
This game has interesting scenarios. I'm surprised nobody is playing it. But it appears that a couple other games are required to play most of those scenarios. I wonder if the company's business model keeps people from buying certain games they are interested in playing.
11-26-2023, 12:23 PM,
RE: Black Sea Marines
APL has been know to get carried away with expansions. I think they do best when only one other game is required. Black Panthers, Marianas and Spearhead for example. Since Black Sea Marines requires 2 games and another expansion, it may not get so much traction. If you want tp play the scenarios, but get all the other games, Vassal can help out there.

Did you notice that the blurb says the Soviet marines were referred to as "black death", because of their black uniforms, but they have white uniforms on the book cover?
Tony M, treadasaurusrex, Schoenwulf like this post
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking