Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Uncle Drew needs you!
10-24-2023, 09:42 PM,
Uncle Drew needs you!
... or in other words, PG-HQ is short staffed.

Over the years the staff members have drifted away. now I'm the only one. "The staff" enters game, scenario and formation data, and creates new pieces as need. It isn't hard, it just takes time here and there.

What one needs to be effective on staff is access to the games as they are released. Yeah, that mostly means pre-orders and the Gold Club. A fairly complete library of the 4th edition games is helpful too.

If you would like to up your participation on PG-HQ as a staff member, click on the Contact Us link and send a note to Drew.
JayTownsend and Tubac52 like this post
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking
10-25-2023, 05:56 AM,
RE: Uncle Drew needs you!
Shad is gone too? I'd help out, but I'm on my last legs. If there IS anything you can think of, let me know.... I'll try my best.

GG
JayTownsend, treadasaurusrex, Tubac52 like this post
10-25-2023, 06:10 AM,
Shad, real name Andrew, is still here. Mostly he does code and site maintenance. I am the last one doing data entry, and I do the Vassal support too. We (mostly me) need help with the data entry side.
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking
10-25-2023, 03:08 PM,
(10-25-2023, 06:10 AM)plloyd1010 Wrote: Shad, real name Andrew, is still here. Mostly he does code and site maintenance. I am the last one doing data entry, and I do the Vassal support too. We (mostly me) need help with the data entry side.

Let me know Peter.
I got time, and will be happy to help.
Can type Smile
cjSmile
OldPueblo, treadasaurusrex, CavDo And 4 others like this post
11-14-2023, 12:44 PM,
(10-25-2023, 05:56 AM)Grognard Gunny Wrote: Shad is gone too? I'd help out, but I'm on my last legs. If there IS anything you can think of, let me know.... I'll try my best.

GG

I can't keep up with the releases and haven't almost since the beginning. Most of my collection is due to the generosity of friends, not my own funds.
...came for the cardboard, stayed for the camaraderie...
11-14-2023, 03:08 PM,
I haven't actually quit, yet.  I just seem to be the last one to get the new releases this past year.  By the time I get them, they're already in the library.
11-16-2023, 09:36 PM,
I would help but do not have the free cash to buy new releases but for the few that really interest me the most. I tend to be working on the naval side anyway. I am sorry Peter, this is a great resource and you've done a yeoman's job here.
treadasaurusrex and Tubac52 like this post

User Experience begins with You...
Always looking for people to play PzGdr, Napoleonic Games, and Great War at Sea
(the Vassal for GWAS Mediterranean specifically).
11-17-2023, 08:06 AM,
Normally I'd throw my hat in the ring but I've been busy moving house lately and haven't been around much.
11-18-2023, 01:12 AM,
Willing to help out, I have a copy of Black Sea Marines, would be willing to add it, just tell me how.
Tubac52, Tambu, Sonora And 1 others like this post
"Don't let the dirt and rust hang you up, we like to give the impression that we are out of action badly in need of rest and reorganization"