Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More games in library
09-09-2023, 05:56 AM,
More games in library
Storm Division, 1942: Moroccan Division and New Zealand Division are in the library with scenarios. Voice of the Arabs, Winter's Battle and Swallows of Death still need scenarios entered.
Miguelibal, PANISTA, cochise75 And 11 others like this post
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking
11-20-2023, 06:24 AM,
RE: More games in library
Puppet Brigade. Winter's Battle and Grossdeutschland at Kursk are in the library. Everything needed to play them is in Vassal, but the game packages are not put together yet.
Miguelibal, Tambu, treadasaurusrex And 8 others like this post
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking
11-20-2023, 09:40 AM,
Black Sea Marines not listed as yet.

GG
11-20-2023, 10:18 AM,
Nope. 2 potential volunteers, no response yet.
treadasaurusrex and Tambu like this post
11-21-2023, 05:10 AM,
(11-20-2023, 10:18 AM)plloyd1010 Wrote: Nope. 2 potential volunteers, no response yet.
I volunteered on the other thread and am more than willing to help out in any way I can, time permitting as I am not yet retired.
cochise75, CavDo, treadasaurusrex And 7 others like this post
"Don't let the dirt and rust hang you up, we like to give the impression that we are out of action badly in need of rest and reorganization"
11-21-2023, 07:51 AM,
If you're like me, you will rapidly discover that you will be far busier in retirement than you were during your professional career. Indeed, a happy problem!

Even so, I look forward to your retirement so that we may begin playing PG in shared mode on Vassal during your spare moments.
Reconquista, PANISTA, Miguelibal And 12 others like this post
11-21-2023, 08:08 AM,
(11-21-2023, 07:51 AM)treadasaurusrex Wrote: If you're like me, you will rapidly discover that you will be far busier in retirement than you were during your professional career. Indeed, a happy problem!

Even so, I look forward to your retirement so that we may begin playing PG in shared mode on Vassal during your spare moments.

Unfortunately, my term is not up for another 8 years, but playing head to head might be just around the corner!
cochise75, Tankodactyl, PANISTA And 12 others like this post
"Don't let the dirt and rust hang you up, we like to give the impression that we are out of action badly in need of rest and reorganization"
11-21-2023, 09:23 AM,
No hurry. Ready when you are!
Happy Thanksgiving in the meantime.
sagunto, cochise75, PANISTA And 11 others like this post
11-21-2023, 11:28 AM,
(11-21-2023, 09:23 AM)treadasaurusrex Wrote: No hurry. Ready when you are!

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your crew as well, Be Safe.
Sonora, chaco, CavDo And 10 others like this post
11-21-2023, 02:08 PM,
(11-21-2023, 11:28 AM)Juiceman Wrote:
(11-21-2023, 09:23 AM)treadasaurusrex Wrote: No hurry. Ready when you are!

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your crew as well, Be Safe.
Thanks and cutting to the U of A football chase . . . The Cats are 8-3, and play ASU in Tempe this coming weekend. ASU is only 2-6! This should be good, but let us pray anyway!
If the Cats win, and Oregon State beats Oregon, the Cats will play in the last PAC-12 playoff game in Las Vegas, NV against U of Washington.
Tambu, OldPueblo, Juiceman And 11 others like this post