Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Korean War Support
08-26-2023, 01:03 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-26-2023, 01:06 AM by plloyd1010.)
Korean War Support
Jay will be happy.
Felipe will be happy, then disappointed.
Tony doesn't care yet, but will be disappointed when he does.
Maybe someone else will like it too.
chaco, Miguelibal, treadasaurusrex And 1 others like this post
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking
08-26-2023, 01:54 AM,
RE: Korean War Support
Doubt that I will be disappointed, Peter.

Have no doubt that we all appreciate what you do to digitize & clarify PG for use on Vassal, as well as your efforts at making the often confusing rules of the darn, fiddly game more accessible & understandable..
CavDo, sagunto, ACav And 8 others like this post
08-26-2023, 03:46 AM,
... a couple more games added.
Dogs of War & Elsenborn Revised. Swallows of Death  Last Days of May will join the list when the updated OOBs come in September. Storm Division will come when I get the unit extension finished.

(08-26-2023, 01:54 AM)treadasaurusrex Wrote: Doubt that I will be disappointed, Peter.
That is only because you haven't seen how the color scheme came out.
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking
08-26-2023, 03:56 AM,
Hmm, what color background will the NORKs and the ROKs troop counters be?

Surely they won't be in that Soviet light green, or German light grey, que no?
ACav, sagunto, Sonora And 8 others like this post
08-26-2023, 06:25 AM,
(08-26-2023, 03:56 AM)treadasaurusrex Wrote: Hmm, what color background will the NORKs and the ROKs troop counters be?

They might be worse.
[Image: 1338-0.png?246609]
Like this, but with less green (a more balanced brown). The reduced stripe is a dark red.
The USMC has a blue reduced stripe.
You will like the ROK. Near-white background, dark blue reduced stripe.
Reconquista, Miguelibal, OldPueblo And 5 others like this post
08-26-2023, 07:54 AM,
(08-26-2023, 01:54 AM)treadasaurusrex Wrote: Doubt that I will be disappointed, Peter.

Have no doubt that we all appreciate what you do to digitize & clarify PG for use on Vassal, as well as your efforts at making the often confusing rules of the darn, fiddly game more accessible & understandable..

Even though I don't use Vassal yet, I appreciate everything so many people here are doing to make this game more enjoyable.
Reconquista, CavDo, OldPueblo And 9 others like this post
08-26-2023, 09:52 AM,
(08-26-2023, 06:25 AM)plloyd1010 Wrote:
(08-26-2023, 03:56 AM)treadasaurusrex Wrote: Hmm, what color background will the NORKs and the ROKs troop counters be?

They might be worse.
[Image: 1338-0.png?246609]
Like this, but with less green (a more balanced brown). The reduced stripe is a dark red.
The USMC has a blue reduced stripe.
You will like the ROK. Near-white background, dark blue reduced stripe.
You're right, the NORK counter colors are hard to differentiate for individuals with red-green color blindness.

Now, if we could just do away with the silly shadows . . . .
chaco, cochise75, Tambu And 8 others like this post
08-27-2023, 08:13 AM,
Storm Division is playable
I didn't give the 78th Division's extension a catalog or notes document. They just didn't seem to be important.