Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Storm Division
06-19-2023, 12:05 AM,
Storm Division
I see adverts for "The Storm Division" on the AP web site, and I see that it can be ordered if you join the Gold Club. OR, it can be free for existing Gold Cub members. My question is, how can one get this set of counters if one is already a Gold Club member? I have gone through the materials on the subject and CANNOT find the answer. Now, I don't mind buying the set, but I will be dipped if I am going to rejoin the "Gold Club".

I might be missing something.... but....

GG
06-19-2023, 05:09 AM,
RE: Storm Division
As has become an unfortunate pattern at APL, if you've already signed up to acquire one of these "campaign studies," or game extensions, that Mike periodically produces, he will eventually print & ship it to you at his convenience. Sadly, I've learned that a substantial measure of patience is required, after you buy one of these things

I am still waiting for Red Desert that I paid for in April 2020.
Miguelibal, Tankodactyl, Sonora And 10 others like this post
06-19-2023, 05:36 AM,
RE: Storm Division
(06-19-2023, 12:05 AM)Grognard Gunny Wrote: I see adverts for "The Storm Division" on the AP web site, and I see that it can be ordered if you join the Gold Club. OR, it can be free for existing Gold Cub members. My question is, how can one get this set of counters if one is already a Gold Club member? I have gone through the materials on the subject and CANNOT find the answer. Now, I don't mind buying the set, but I will be dipped if I am going to rejoin the "Gold Club".

I might be missing something.... but....

GG
Storm Division is a Golden Journal, not a campaign study.  Look for the secret Gold Club link in one of the recent Gold Club emails, and you should be able to add the Storm Division Golden Journal to your shopping basket.  You will be charged for shipping.

Typically , AP does not ship journals by themselves - they will be added to another order you have in the pipeline.
CavDo, sagunto, Tubac52 like this post