Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dogs of War leaders
04-06-2023, 06:59 AM,
Dogs of War leaders
Would someone with with the counterset from Dogs of War care share a leader manifest? Entering them into into the ILS or counter scans would also work for my purposes.

Thanks
Tambu and Tubac52 like this post
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking
04-06-2023, 07:02 AM,
RE: Dogs of War leaders
Will alert the Treadasaur as he just got his hard copy of this game.
Tubac52, PANISTA, Miguelibal And 4 others like this post
04-06-2023, 07:07 AM,
Still waiting on my shipping notice otherwise I'd help you out.
04-06-2023, 07:17 AM,
(04-06-2023, 06:59 AM)plloyd1010 Wrote: Would someone with with the counterset from Dogs of War care share a leader manifest? Entering them into into the ILS or counter scans would also work for my purposes.

Thanks

Happy to help, Peter.

Please advise how to make a scan of the countersheet for your purposes. The counters really want to jump off the published sheet. We can cover them with a plastic sheet when we scan them. There is no leader index included, but we can give you a maximum count of the leaders in the largest scenario.

Best wishes for a Happy Easter,

Treadasaurus
Tankodactyl, CavDo, OldPueblo And 8 others like this post
04-06-2023, 08:34 AM,
Thanks guys, you especially Felipe. I can get the list going now.
Sonora, ACav, CavDo And 8 others like this post
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking
04-06-2023, 10:47 AM,
One more question
Who Mijares? Ceasar Mijares?
04-06-2023, 11:35 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-07-2023, 08:47 AM by plloyd1010.)
Who I think this guy might be.
This is the counter:
[Image: 32119!enclosure=.1de5f8d1]
((No, I don't know the colors.)
Looks reminicent of the the 100th Batt/442 RCT emblem, but there is no Mijares in the roster. (Not surprising.)
 My first guess is Ceasar Mijares, a 3rd lieutenant in the U.S. Army deployed to the Philippines.
My 2nd choice would be Primitivo Mijares. He saved is village, in the Philippines, by imitating a Japanese commander.
Considering the Filipino association, I suspect someone knows exactly who I am taking about. Thinking
Reconquista and CavDo like this post
04-16-2023, 04:09 AM,
Hopefully Mike will answer the Mijares question but yes, the Philippines.
04-16-2023, 05:20 AM,
I believe he mentioned on CSW or in a newsletter somewhere along the line that the leader represents a relative of the benefactor who paid for the counter sheet provided in Dogs of War.
04-16-2023, 06:43 AM,
(04-16-2023, 05:20 AM)triangular_cube Wrote: I believe he mentioned on CSW or in a newsletter somewhere along the line that the leader represents a relative of the benefactor who paid for the counter sheet provided in Dogs of War.
He did. It was a non-answer as it has no useful information.
Sonora likes this post