Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The first Romanians
03-01-2023, 02:03 AM,
RE: The first Romanians, what Dr. Mike said
(03-01-2023, 12:51 AM)plloyd1010 Wrote: They would come later as an extra in Red Steel.

Extra in

and

Extra to

mean very different things! Smile
...came for the cardboard, stayed for the camaraderie...
03-03-2023, 04:04 AM,
RE: The first Romanians
Since you mentioned it in here, im guessing it came from the same stroke of inspiration... why did we now break out Red Fury and Spanish Blues from being a bonus #21 to Blue Division to now being its own game? Its fine to do that, but we just went through the whole kerfuffle of merging the demo game entries, which seems kind of like the same thing being treated oppositely.
03-03-2023, 04:16 AM,
(03-03-2023, 04:04 AM)triangular_cube Wrote: Since you mentioned it in here, im guessing it came from the same stroke of inspiration... why did we now break out Red Fury and Spanish Blues from being a bonus #21 to Blue Division to now being its own game? Its fine to do that, but we just went through the whole kerfuffle of merging the demo game entries, which seems kind of like the same thing being treated oppositely.

Funny that you should mention that...
It is in process as we speak, write or whatever.
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking
03-03-2023, 04:18 AM,
(03-03-2023, 04:16 AM)plloyd1010 Wrote:
(03-03-2023, 04:04 AM)triangular_cube Wrote: Since you mentioned it in here, im guessing it came from the same stroke of inspiration... why did we now break out Red Fury and Spanish Blues from being a bonus #21 to Blue Division to now being its own game? Its fine to do that, but we just went through the whole kerfuffle of merging the demo game entries, which seems kind of like the same thing being treated oppositely.

Funny that you should mention that...
It is in process as we speak, write or whatever.

I always check the global stats page after i log a scenario to see who i'm chasing, when my collection goes to 99% i know something is up.  Wink
03-03-2023, 04:45 AM,
(03-03-2023, 04:18 AM)triangular_cube Wrote: I always check the global stats page after i log a scenario to see who i'm chasing, when my collection goes to 99% i know something is up.  Wink

Then I guess you will be the first to know if I ever get a line on the original Armata Romana.
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking