Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Optional Rules?
11-04-2022, 12:43 PM,
Optional Rules?
I was perusing the V4 rules to see if the Fog-of-War optional rule had changed, but I don't see the optional rules anywhere.  The V4 rules reference FOW and other optional rules, but I don't see the optional rules at the end like they used to be.  It made me start looking for other V3 rules such as hidden units and overruns and I don't see those anymore either.  What happened to those rules?  Are they not allowed in V4?
11-04-2022, 12:52 PM,
RE: Optional Rules?
In the printed rulebook, they start on page 36. If you got your rules online they are on 2 pages, PG Optionals 1 and PG Optionals 2.
joe_oppenheimer and treadasaurusrex like this post
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking
11-04-2022, 01:30 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-04-2022, 01:31 PM by KirkH.)
So they're in the printed rulebook but not in the .pdf?  That makes no sense - especially since they've had years to fix it.  Somebody at Avalanche Press should take a few minutes to scan in the actual rulebook.  The written rules and the rules available online shouldn't be different.
treadasaurusrex likes this post
11-04-2022, 01:51 PM,
Or is it a case of "Buy a game to get the proper rulebook"?
joe_oppenheimer, treadasaurusrex, cjsiam like this post