Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
March on Leningrad Scenario 4
11-04-2022, 09:32 AM,
March on Leningrad Scenario 4
In the subject scenario the Soviets that enter on board 5 receive three crewed weapon units (1 82mm mortar and 2 45mm AT) and four wagons.  Am I correct in assuming there should be only three wagons or should the Soviets maybe get one more crewed weapon?
treadasaurusrex likes this post
11-04-2022, 10:06 AM,
RE: March on Leningrad Scenario 4
(11-04-2022, 09:32 AM)KirkH Wrote: In the subject scenario the Soviets that enter on board 5 receive three crewed weapon units (1 82mm mortar and 2 45mm AT) and four wagons.  Am I correct in assuming there should be only three wagons or should the Soviets maybe get one more crewed weapon?
Sounds to me like they forgot to include a second 82mm Mortar platoon to go with that fourth wagon.

I would just add one to the scenario, unless you are in shared play. If so, just check-in with your opponent, before deviating from the scenario as written.
11-04-2022, 10:16 AM,
Certainly no more weapons. If you want to leave the extra wagon behind, that's okay. Otherwise it can help an HMG keep up with the riflemen.
joe_oppenheimer and cjsiam like this post
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking
11-04-2022, 10:44 AM,
That's true.  It could be the Soviet version of The Rat Patrol; a wagon with a HMG in the back.
treadasaurusrex likes this post
11-04-2022, 12:06 PM,
I think the word you are looking for is Taczanka.
treadasaurusrex, goosebrown, cjsiam like this post
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking