Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
The race to Captain!
09-21-2012, 05:40 AM,
RE: The race to Captain!
As a student of the American Civil War, I know that all that matters is the date of the promotion. That way we can argue over who has seniority...
No "minor" country left behind...
09-21-2012, 06:21 AM,
I do have to announce that I have been beaten by the Be(a)st. I will, however, strain to qualify for promotion before the month is out. It is, perhaps, enough that I forced him to have some competition. Congratulations to Kevin and well played.

Also, I am thrilled that, even with the new scenarios being produced by AP I will actually reduce the number of unplayed scenarios in my collection by the end of September.

I should note that during this chase I have relied heavily on the search function of PG-HQ in order to find those scenarios which would fit on the breakfast table and most recently, hadn't been played by anyone (thus increasing our coverage). This is a very useful tool.
09-21-2012, 11:41 AM,
Thanks Matt! I was concerned as you were on my heels, so I did take Thursday off from work to get the last two games in. In all fairness, you always (98%+ of the time) do an AAR for you plays, so that does take time and adds much to the product. To that, I tip my hat to you! Now hurry up and get yourself promoted - I don't want to be too lonely up here!
09-21-2012, 02:57 PM,
I am hoping to find some more playing time again but I won't this race!
09-23-2012, 12:40 PM,
Congratulations to Matt and Kevin for their upcoming promotions!
09-23-2012, 10:32 PM,
Thanks Daniel! Now let's get that Indian Mutiny ribbon...