Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
way off topic posting
09-02-2012, 02:43 PM,
way off topic posting
I'll be signing out now for about 3 weeks. Going to Barcelona, Arles, St. Remy, Livorno, Rome, Salerno, Erculano, Dubrovnic, Venice, Messina, and Mallorca. Nothing like a cruise with 4 women accompanying their "sugar daddy" Yikes.

Have fun while I'm away and play nicely.
09-02-2012, 03:11 PM,
RE: way off topic posting
(09-02-2012, 02:43 PM)larry marak Wrote: I'll be signing out now for about 3 weeks. Going to Barcelona, Arles, St. Remy, Livorno, Rome, Salerno, Erculano, Dubrovnic, Venice, Messina, and Mallorca. Nothing like a cruise with 4 women accompanying their "sugar daddy" Yikes.

I suggest you create a forum signature with a similar message so people know not to expect a reply.
...came for the cardboard, stayed for the camaraderie...
09-02-2012, 06:26 PM,
(09-02-2012, 02:43 PM)larry marak Wrote: I'll be signing out now for about 3 weeks. Going to Barcelona, Arles, St. Remy, Livorno, Rome, Salerno, Erculano, Dubrovnic, Venice, Messina, and Mallorca. Nothing like a cruise with 4 women accompanying their "sugar daddy" Yikes.

Nice one Larry, sounds good.

Be careful with your money in Venice of all the places. They charge ridiculous prices for practically everything and its higher the nearer the main square you are .....

Recon deeper into the city and once you get go to the other side of the Rialto bridge and you'll find things more sensibly priced. I know all tourist places are dearer, but I give this warning to you because Venice is exceptionally expensive when compared to Rome, London or anywhere else I've been in Europe !
09-04-2012, 02:22 PM,
I think Larry will still annoy Dr. B even when he's away. Smile