Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Panzer Lehr and laser cut counters.
06-06-2012, 11:56 AM,
RE: Panzer Lehr and laser cut counters.
My PL came badly misaligned on the main sheet. The left hand side of each unit has a portion of the DF cut. Because I know what they are I won't make any mistakes but I was disappointed with the cut.
No "minor" country left behind...
06-06-2012, 12:00 PM,
I should mention that WotE was fine and only a couple Kursk units were cut odd, and only the backs were involved.
No "minor" country left behind...
06-06-2012, 05:24 PM,
The burnt smell seems to be more prevalent when the counters are in the tree and its more concentrated. Also, it airs out after a while. I can still hold counters up to my nose and sniff them and get the burnt wood smell faintly, and its not prevalent like when they 1st come out of the bag/box.
06-06-2012, 11:42 PM,
The next? pre-ordered item to be cut by Auric Goldfinger on his lazer table is the Kaiser's Navy, and with a black background the scorching should be invisible.
06-07-2012, 08:14 AM,
mines on its way from the states (i should have it in australia in a month), its good to be ready for it. I dont mind the scorching but the misaligning drives me insane. if its misaligned badly i think i will email ap and ask for a replacement....