Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Invasion '44 Captain
07-27-2022, 10:19 AM,
Invasion '44 Captain
I don't know if this bug has already been reported, it didn't show up in a search anyway, but when I select a Captain from the German Invasion 1944 Leaders in the Random Counters selector, the Captain turns into a Lieutenant when it hits the board.
07-27-2022, 10:30 AM,
RE: Invasion '44 Captain
Then there is something I should check.
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking
07-27-2022, 10:32 AM,
(07-27-2022, 10:19 AM)Col. Sonichu Wrote: I don't know if this bug has already been reported, it didn't show up in a search anyway, but when I select a Captain from the German Invasion 1944 Leaders in the Random Counters selector, the Captain turns into a Lieutenant when it hits the board.

Also, I forgot to mention that I'm running Uber 4.0.1 and Vassal 3.6.7.  I am working from a save file from Uber 3.2, however, so that may have something to do with it.
07-27-2022, 10:38 AM,
Something to look into. Talk more about it during our session tomorrow.

In the meantime, If you get the ID of that LT wannabe CAPT, and know if a 1 or 2 came up when he was drawn, you should be able to get the correct leader from the normally random counters. Otherwise, I'll know who he is tomorrow.
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking
07-27-2022, 11:59 PM,
The leader you drew was Captain B2, Burkhard Zweimann to some. Winking
He seems to have join the army a few years before his younger brother Berger Zweimann.

Pull captain B out of the normally random list from the game pieces. Shift+O will flip the counter to the correct side.
Col. Sonichu likes this post