Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FaoF--Knightly Combat, Scenario 27 Hidden Units?
06-07-2022, 04:09 AM,
RE: FaoF--Knightly Combat, Scenario 27 Hidden Units?
I use AT gun efficiency and I agree, I like the term gunary efficiency. I think that as stated they have ONE task and they presumably are ready for it because if they do NOT hit fast, they are hamburger. 

I am an old ASL player and there were a few of the middle caliber weapons, the german 50mm and the Russian 57mm that had a 3 ROF and I always thought that was the right choice there. 

On the other note initial set up hidden on AT guns. I agree on that too. That is the easiest thing in the world to do unless you've JUST got there. They are all (except the 88's +) super low profile like being on your knees in some cases to serve the gun. The crew can throw a net or just cut some vegetation to throw in front of them. it makes the guns more useful as well. I am playing through AAAD and the 37mm guns which are tiny are also absolutely useless. Just steps to lose really. If they had one good fair shot, they would be imperceptibly more useful. Otherwise you want to just claim them lost on the march to contact somewhere in a ditch.

User Experience begins with You...
Always looking for people to play PzGdr, Napoleonic Games, and Great War at Sea
(the Vassal for GWAS Mediterranean specifically).
06-07-2022, 05:53 AM,
All AT weapons should be destroyed on sight!
06-07-2022, 10:26 AM,
(06-07-2022, 05:53 AM)treadasaurusrex Wrote: All AT weapons should be destroyed on sight!

"Fear the Hidden AT Gun....."