Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bad Data in Module
05-13-2022, 01:11 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-13-2022, 01:12 AM by Blackcloud6.)
Bad Data in Module
While setting up Invasion of Germany Scenario 18 I got these errors:

- Bad Data in Module: Source: S1Contol.png Error: Image not found. Turn on the Audit Trail preference to generate more details in the errorlog.
- Bad Data in Module: Source: SB_FregKapt_mask.png Error: Image not found. Turn on the Audit Trail preference to generate more details in the errorlog.
- Bad Data in Module: Source: xIndex=o Error: 1 [Send To Location - Fired - Fire - Shift+F] . Numeric field contains a non-number. Turn on the Audit Trail preference to generate more details in the errorlog.
- Bad Data in Module: Source: xOffset=o Error: 1 [Send To Location - Fired - Fire - Shift+F] . Numeric field contains a non-number. Turn on the Audit Trail preference to generate more details in the errorlog.

There did not appear to be any effect though on setting up the game.

File attached

Attached Files
.vsav   IOG 18-1.vsav (Size: 72.06 KB / Downloads: 1)
05-13-2022, 01:41 AM,
RE: Bad Data in Module
Fortunately, the first 2 errors shouldn't be an issue at all. Sometimes when I use an extension as base for a new one Vassal keeps data references that it never uses. The last 2 are a little concerning. Let me know if something happens with the OBA is used. I know that in PG Uber 3.2 all the OBA gets dropped on the left side of the OBA map. That problem will be fixed in the June update.
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking
05-13-2022, 03:41 AM,
I'll keep a watch on the OBA and let you know how it goes.
05-13-2022, 08:09 AM,
I finished the scenario, and everything worked fine.
05-13-2022, 09:21 AM,
Good to hear.
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking