Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SS GREN
05-11-2022, 08:13 PM,
SS GREN
Hi all, Just set up a RTB scenario for some solo play on VASSAL.  After a GT or two I can not get my SS Grenadier's to flip.  Every other counter seems to flip, anyone else have this issue. I am in Solitaire mode on VASSAL. 
Cheers
05-11-2022, 11:53 PM,
RE: SS GREN
That was weird. When I looked at the extension, the full strength trait had been moved to the end (which means it is the first thing shown). It means the counters were flipping, just underneath the full strength image. No idea how that happened, but it's fixed. The corrected version is uploaded as v8.2.
treadasaurusrex and waynebaumber like this post
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking
05-12-2022, 12:19 AM,
(05-11-2022, 11:53 PM)plloyd1010 Wrote: Thanks  young man      That was weird. When I looked at the extension, the full strength trait had been moved to the end (which means it is the first thing shown). It means the counters were flipping, just underneath the full strength image. No idea how that happened, but it's fixed. The corrected version is uploaded as v8.2.
treadasaurusrex likes this post
05-14-2022, 01:30 PM,
(05-12-2022, 12:19 AM)waynebaumber Wrote:
(05-11-2022, 11:53 PM)plloyd1010 Wrote: Thanks  young man      That was weird. When I looked at the extension, the full strength trait had been moved to the end (which means it is the first thing shown). It means the counters were flipping, just underneath the full strength image. No idea how that happened, but it's fixed. The corrected version is uploaded as v8.2.

@plloyd1010 We found this tonight in AAAD7 where the M3 Lees would not flip and before that in another AAAD scenario where the AK MarderIII would not flip. In that case we assumed it did not have a reduced step so we eliminated the counter and that would have made a real difference in play. 

If you'd like I could help you with checking all the AAAD counters to see if they flip correctly.
treadasaurusrex and cjsiam like this post

User Experience begins with You...
Always looking for people to play PzGdr, Napoleonic Games, and Great War at Sea
(the Vassal for GWAS Mediterranean specifically).
05-15-2022, 01:53 AM,
(05-14-2022, 01:30 PM)goosebrown Wrote: @plloyd1010 We found this tonight in AAAD7 where the M3 Lees would not flip and before that in another AAAD scenario where the AK MarderIII would not flip. In that case we assumed it did not have a reduced step so we eliminated the counter and that would have made a real difference in play. 

If you'd like I could help you with checking all the AAAD counters to see if they flip correctly.

A proofer would be good. I am wrapping up the alt-War imperial Germans this week. I'll link you to them. I can check the M3 Lees and Marder 3 later today.
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking
05-15-2022, 04:28 AM,
I checked the US Army ETO 1942-43 extension. The reduced image for the Lee was absent. I've uploaded the corrected version, v2.2.

I checked the DAK 1942-43 extension. Didn't find a problem. I downloaded the version on PG-HQ. Again no problems.Check the version you are using, it should v2.1.
goosebrown and treadasaurusrex like this post
05-15-2022, 02:28 PM,
Thanks for looking into this. Will take a look tomorrow
waynebaumber likes this post

User Experience begins with You...
Always looking for people to play PzGdr, Napoleonic Games, and Great War at Sea
(the Vassal for GWAS Mediterranean specifically).