Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is a "bridge" in Race to the Seine?
04-26-2022, 01:02 AM,
What is a "bridge" in Race to the Seine?
There are 2 regular bridges and a bunch of foot bridges. The victory conditions state the Germans control one undestroyed bridge for a major victory, the Allies control one undestroyed bridge for a major victory. With engineers and demolition, that becomes rather luck dependent. If a foot bridge is a "bridge", the situation is likely to be a major German victory by turn 3 or 4. If a foot bridge is not a "bridge", the game will likely be a race to blow as many bridges as possible in an effort to control the coming firefight.

I've blow the normal bridges and all but 2 of the foot bridges. At this point I expect that I have prevented a German major victory, and denied my own, and have a tough fight because my infantry consists of reservists and territorials. Alternately, the Germans are likely to have a major victory next turn. Thoughts on which?
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking
04-28-2022, 02:45 AM,
RE: What is a "bridge" in Race to the Seine?
Peter: the two bridges in 0509 (map 125) and 0706 (map 121) are the only ones that matter regarding the VCs and general play.
treadasaurusrex likes this post
04-28-2022, 02:54 AM,
RE: What is a "bridge" in Race to the Seine?
Thank you Philippe.
There is about to be a very ugly firefight Saturday afternoon.
treadasaurusrex likes this post
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking