Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
March is here, so is the update
03-18-2022, 02:04 AM,
RE: March is here, so is the update
(03-18-2022, 01:23 AM)plloyd1010 Wrote: You should always play Vassal games with the same PG Über versions. You probably play with different primary versions, like version 3.x, but that has not been tested. I am quite sure that the lower version player will lose access to the newer features.

Multiple versions of PG Über may reside in Vassal. Each would appear as a different game in your library. Each version will also need its extension directory. I have 4 versions of PG Über on my PC. As game progress, the older versions get used less. When the older games are completed, I remove the older PG Über version from active use.

Felipe shouldn't be using version 3.2.1 with you as it is still experimental. It has a small addition in OBA menu for drumfire control. Versions 3.2 and 3.2.1 shouldn't have any trouble working together, except for minor glitches when using drumfire.

Version 3.2 is the PG Über in the core files. Here is a link to PG Über 3.1, if you need it. I have an archive all the PG Über versions. I recommend not going back past 3.0.

Thanks for the link Peter.  Felipe should be able to download 3.1 and we can get on ... or he waits until I've finished my existing games and we'll all start with 3.2.1 together.
Cheers
treadasaurusrex likes this post