Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
About Black Panthers...
02-16-2022, 09:01 AM,
About Black Panthers...
Just wondering why books/modules released after Black Panthers already have their scenarios, OB's, and such listed on hq, but Black Panthers does not? I would be willing to input the info if it is a matter of time amongst those who normally do this work.
joe_oppenheimer and treadasaurusrex like this post
02-16-2022, 09:27 AM,
RE: About Black Panthers...
(02-16-2022, 09:01 AM)metfan Wrote: Just wondering why books/modules released after Black Panthers already have their scenarios, OB's, and such listed on hq, but Black Panthers does not? I would be willing to input the info if it is a matter of time amongst those who normally do this work.

I'm going to guess those who enter scenario data were also eligible for a promotional copy that we are all still *patiently* waiting for.
02-16-2022, 10:02 AM,
(02-16-2022, 09:27 AM)triangular_cube Wrote: I'm going to guess those who enter scenario data were also eligible for a promotional copy that we are all still *patiently* waiting for.

A very good guess. That and even though the status of Black Panthers is "empty", it has still appeared on the public side of the library.
treadasaurusrex likes this post
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking
02-17-2022, 10:15 AM,
I've played a few scenarios but it's not possible to log those plays yet.
metfan and treadasaurusrex like this post
03-26-2022, 03:00 AM,
I finally did get a shipping notice for my promotional copy of Black Panthers, alongside Legions of Zog. Hopefully everyone will soon finally have these...
joe_oppenheimer likes this post