Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DIY support projects & stuff
12-23-2021, 10:05 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-29-2023, 06:59 AM by plloyd1010.)
DIY support projects & stuff
I just hate it when special rules say these things are really like this. I know that counter limits make it so, but I still don't like it. So I make my own sometimes.

General Use Counters
Piechoty from Bron Pancerna
    These are Polish infantry armed with semi-automatic rifles, like the M1 Garand. The word piechoty literally means infantry.
Portee counters
    Stacks in PG are big enough. This helps keep the portees from building that tower.
Cuban Rebels
    Cuba rebels in To Hell With Spain have the same colors as the Spanish. That just wouldn't do.
Corpo Alpini
    The Alpini got their own colors in Conquest of Ethiopia, but their formations also make appearances in Fronto Russo and Little Saturn. They should also be helping invade Greece and southern France.
Mongolian People's Army
    Appearing first in Power of the East, they also provided military assistance to the Soviet Union during the Nazi invasion. Imagine them charging a German infantry regiment, oh wait, I think some of them actually did.
Italy's Elephant Corps
    They actually tried it. The counters work better than the idea did.
Repubblica Sociale Italiana
    Italy had had enough of Mussolini and his adventure. His followers had not.
Volksgrendier Regiment
    After the Invasion of Germany download and Campaigns & Commanders diagram, the Volksgrenadiers need a little more.
Romanian Border Gards
    With their neighbors all wanting a piece of Romania, these guys became the rock stars of the army.
Finnish Counters for Arctic Front Deluxe
    The download for Arctic Front have the wrong font, so I redid the counters. I also created counters for jeagers, strongpoints and others. Duplicated leaders have had their backs shifted so they are not replicas, but still have the same probability of getting a given leader.
Soviet Counter supplements Part 1 and Page 2
   These are built out countersheets for the Lend-Lease tanks and counters used in Arctic Front and the Leningrad expansions.
South Korean M20 replacement counters
   The simple fact is that the M20 is not, nor could be, an APC. As an APC in Pusan Perimeter it is either superfluous on incongruous to the scenarios in which it appears.

Units
Grossdeutschland Motor Infantry Regiment
    This is a fleshed out version of the Grossdeutschland Regiment as it was in Fall of France, including the attached assault gun battery

Custom Countersets made for PG-HQ Members
U.S. 23rd Infantry Regiment, U.S. 40th Armor Regiment/Battalion and U.S. 505th Parachute Infantry Regiment
treadasaurusrex and Snaekolf like this post
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking