Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[AP News] 2012-08-28 News from the Front: State of the Avalanche (plus new stuff)
08-28-2012, 08:43 AM,
RE: [AP News] 2012-08-28 News from the Front: State of the Avalanche (plus new stuff)
What I didn't see was "improved product support", so errata and the like may still be slow.

I think that

Quote:That’s worth repeating: no more pre-orders. If some third party claims that you can pre-order through them and “help the game get published!” please understand that we do not see a dime of that until they buy their copies from us after the game’s released and shipped. It does nothing to “help the game get published” and actually makes it more difficult for us.

was in direct response to some posts on CSW today from people who had pre-ordered KSF through third parties.

I don't think they will get 4 more of the long promised out this year with only 4 months left. I'd be happy to see 2. The bigger thing, to me, is that they are making good on their promises (slowly) and they are really trying to make this work.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [AP News] 2012-08-28 News from the Front: State of the Avalanche (plus new stuff) - by J6A - 08-28-2012, 08:43 AM