Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[AP News] 2012-08-28 News from the Front: State of the Avalanche (plus new stuff)
08-28-2012, 01:04 PM,
RE: [AP News] 2012-08-28 News from the Front: State of the Avalanche (plus new stuff)
I always appreciated Mike's willingness to explain the facts of running a tight business. It makes me more lenient and patient.
08-28-2012, 11:54 PM,
RE: [AP News] 2012-08-28 News from the Front: State of the Avalanche (plus new stuff)
The Doctor (No, not Dr. Who, that other guy) is probably right. You can't establish a good reputation for shipping immediately after receiving an order unless you do so consistently. Hence new orders of KSF coming shipping ASAP while pre-orders languish. Its sounds bad as I write it, but is makes sense as part of a sustained effort to improve customer service!!@@!!

Notice the public mention of Lawrence of Arabia, the 3rd boxed set for Infantry Attacks. Volume 2 of the series still languishes (maybe its large enough that it needs die-cutting to be cost effective) but volume 3 may be laser-cuttable? and thus appear first?? Sounds like down the road we will have more armored trains, camels, and Arab Irregular forces available for the system.

We are definitely going to need to add at least the maps to the library.