Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Panzer Grenadier Series, The Best!
08-26-2021, 03:49 AM,

In my humble opinion, the Panzer Grenadier Series, is the best series of any game system or series!

Never has there been so many games & supplements with this many scenarios, unit types and maps been offered, that plays so well to boot. With offshoots in a Modern and WWI series as well.
Grognard Gunny and Juiceman like this post
08-26-2021, 09:31 AM,
RE: Panzer Grenadier Series, The Best!
And the best game HQ website as well. That helps to stay in touch with the community. The only thing missing was Vassal play, and that's been covered now too!
t1M0t8yk, wleonard1, JayTownsend like this post
09-26-2021, 04:27 PM,
I agree with all.  I just need to start playing more - especially against an opponent.
treadasaurusrex likes this post
09-27-2021, 11:43 PM,
Once again Jay I disagree with you PG is the 2nd best system I play with ASL being the best in my very humble opinion. However PG is the the most playable system as in the rules are relatively simple to grasp and teach. PG HQ is the best system support site.
09-28-2021, 02:36 AM,
My favorite series is Jours de Gloire, a Napoleonics system with standard rules and game/scenario specific rules.
joe_oppenheimer likes this post
11-11-2021, 11:27 AM,
I agree with Jay, and would further submit that the games he has designed, in particular Saipan and Pusan Perimeter, are the best games in the best series, ever.
JayTownsend likes this post
11-12-2021, 12:30 PM,
(11-11-2021, 11:27 AM)scrane Wrote: I agree with Jay, and would further submit that the games he has designed, in particular Saipan and Pusan Perimeter, are the best games in the best series, ever.

Very kind of you!  I have a lot of submitted designs that are unpublished as of yet. Hopefully some will get published in 2022.

Some will probably never see  the light of day, as they are just too large.