Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willing to talk to me about Atlantic Marines?
05-29-2021, 12:19 AM,
Willing to talk to me about Atlantic Marines?
I missed the boat on Atlantic Marines. Sad
I am unwilling to pay $20 to get it. Angry  (maybe $10, but not $20)
I want to build the Vassal game package for it. Frustrated
To accomplish that I need data. Summary stuff like maps, OOB, OBA, aircraft...
Could some a gregarious person contact me and answer questions? Idea
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking
05-29-2021, 05:11 AM,
RE: Willing to talk to me about Atlantic Marines?
(05-29-2021, 12:19 AM)plloyd1010 Wrote: I missed the boat on Atlantic Marines. Sad

Not sure what all you need. See the attached messy txt file. If you need anything else let me know.
05-29-2021, 05:14 AM,
(05-29-2021, 05:11 AM)triangular_cube Wrote:
(05-29-2021, 12:19 AM)plloyd1010 Wrote: I missed the boat on Atlantic Marines. Sad

Not sure what all you need. See the attached messy txt file. If you need anything else let me know.

Actually, I dont see where the attached files show up on here, so I dont know if its actually attached? I'll try emailing it to you to be sure.
05-29-2021, 11:41 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-29-2021, 11:42 AM by plloyd1010.)
At least the email attachment worked. It answered most of my questions.
Thank you.
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking
05-03-2022, 06:45 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-03-2022, 07:21 AM by plloyd1010.)
I am back on this, can probably knock out the required extensions by the end of the week. Since the French are the bad guys here (Red side), but they aren't exactly Vichy (or are they), what should I put on their tab? Armée française du côté rouge seems to utilitarian. I could make more Vichy graphics, but kind of would rather not.

Any ideas?

OtOH,: Could someone with the the book verify which game the French leaders are drawn from? The spread of ranks looks very much like that from Army at Dawn.
05-05-2022, 08:30 AM,
(05-03-2022, 06:45 AM)plloyd1010 Wrote: I am back on this, can probably knock out the required extensions by the end of the week. Since the French are the bad guys here (Red side), but they aren't exactly Vichy (or are they), what should I put on their tab? Armée française du côté rouge seems to utilitarian. I could make more Vichy graphics, but kind of would rather not.

Any ideas?

OtOH,: Could someone with the the book verify which game the French leaders are drawn from? The spread of ranks looks very much like that from Army at Dawn.

Per the scenario book, French Leaders are from Fall of France.
05-05-2022, 11:17 PM,
(05-05-2022, 08:30 AM)triangular_cube Wrote: Per the scenario book, French Leaders are from Fall of France.

Thank you. That means I guessed right. Of course the early text file you sent me helped a lot too, but there you seemed unsure of the leadership source.

I've expanded the Vichy OOB extension to include units from FaoF used AtlM. Since it is an addition to an existing release, I will not be posting it until June. I also added a note about Dragoons and MTC counters. I converted the FaoF leaders to red and put in the Vichy leader panel, and removed the Colonel and Lt. Colonel counters.