Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hidden units bug?
04-28-2021, 11:24 PM,
hidden units bug?
The PG-Uber Vassal content is awesome.  Thanks to all who have created it.

I noticed a possible bug.  I've been playing some EFD scenarios.  When I right-click on a unit a selection at the top of the pop-up menu is "Cycle Hidden".  I'm playing a KSF scenario now, and I don't see the option.  Can anyone shed light on this?
04-29-2021, 01:23 AM,
RE: hidden units bug?
The hidden function should be present for all units, because it is a unit prototype function. There may be a hole in a particular unit type of a specified side. please let me know which unit you did not see the option on and which version of PG Über you were playing. With PG Über 2.6 and before, the hidden units function was only available in 2 player games.
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking
04-29-2021, 11:02 PM,
We're trying to play KSF #33.  I'm the Red Army.  I see no "Cycle Hidden" option for any of my units, which include a variety of leaders, infantry, guns, and armor, both RKKA and Guards.  Is it disabled because Rich put units on the board first, and is the scenario defender?  He told me he does have the Cycle Hidden option.

Vassal is V.3.5.4.
04-29-2021, 11:40 PM,
I took a quick look. I didn't see anything, apart that the red and blue unit traits were in different orders. According to the order of traits in PG Über 3.0, your cycle hidden command should be under the graveyard command. I fix the trait order in the next PG Über update.

Something that could be a problem: If you are using PG Über 3.0 and not using OOB Soviet RKKA 1943-44 v2.0 or later, there will be a menu and usage problem. Also remember that until the Iron Curtain games, the Soviet Union is on the Blue side. Beyond that, I don't know what to say.
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking