Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blue versus Red sides
02-26-2021, 02:55 AM,
Blue versus Red sides
I will change the Allied and Axis sides of PG Ȕber to Blue versus Red. This breaks the function of most counters in the extensions. Not a big deal, it has been fixed in the updated extensions. The big deal is that OOB, Leader and Aircraft extensions will only work with PG Ȕber v2.6 and earlier. After the update, the extensions will only work with PG Ȕber v3.0 and later. If you are needing PG Ȕber v2.6 files, now is when to get them.

If you have games going at the present, I suggest finishing them with the v2.6 files. I will make a game updater when I load the v3.0, but those have been unreliable in the past.

I expect the update to happen the first week of March.
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking
02-26-2021, 08:58 AM,
RE: Blue versus Red sides
Since it sounds like we are going to be doing a full update of the modules and extensions come March, whats the recommended Vassal version to be using these days? I'm sure thats due for an update on my system as well.
02-26-2021, 09:52 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-26-2021, 10:22 PM by plloyd1010.)
RE: Blue versus Red sides
Use Vassal 3.5.x. That is what Uber 3.0 is built on. I am running 3.5.3 at the moment, though still using 3.4.12 for games that I have running.
triangular_cube likes this post
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking