Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bron Pancerna infantry
01-12-2021, 01:18 AM,
Bron Pancerna infantry
The input from Shad and Dr. Mike, plus my own bias, is unanimous. Polish infantry in Bron Pancerna should be call Piechoty. The word means infantry. A new reference was needed because INF (infantry) and RIF (rifle) were already in use. These are PCHT. there are 21 counters on the sheet, more than enough for Bron Pancerna. The link for them is at the bottom of the Bron Pancerna scenarios.
Juiceman likes this post

Attached Files
.pdf   POL INF PCHT sheet.pdf (Size: 1.83 MB / Downloads: 79)
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking
01-12-2021, 06:32 AM,
RE: Bron Pancerna infantry
Very nice. Thanks for doing this!
Tubac52 likes this post
01-12-2021, 02:12 PM,
(01-12-2021, 01:18 AM)plloyd1010 Wrote: The input from Shad and Dr. Mike, plus my own bias, is unanimous. Polish infantry in Bron Pancerna should be call Piechoty. The word means infantry. A new reference was needed because INF (infantry) and RIF (rifle) were already in use. These are PCHT. there are 21 counters on the sheet, more than enough for Bron Pancerna. The link for them is at the bottom of the Bron Pancerna scenarios.

Thank you, going to add these to the journal I just got in the mail.
"Don't let the dirt and rust hang you up, we like to give the impression that we are out of action badly in need of rest and reorganization"
06-05-2021, 01:05 PM,
(01-12-2021, 01:18 AM)plloyd1010 Wrote: The input from Shad and Dr. Mike, plus my own bias, is unanimous. Polish infantry in Bron Pancerna should be call Piechoty. The word means infantry. A new reference was needed because INF (infantry) and RIF (rifle) were already in use. These are PCHT. there are 21 counters on the sheet, more than enough for Bron Pancerna. The link for them is at the bottom of the Bron Pancerna scenarios.

Thank you again for the PDF of the Polish Infantry for Bron Pancerna, printed out the new units using Avery PSA Shipping Labels and mounted them on some white blank counter sheets, used them to play the scenarios in the Golden Journal.  My inkjet printer did not print them out as pretty as those that come from AP but they got the job done.

Attached Files
.pdf   Bron Pancerna Units.pdf (Size: 232.04 KB / Downloads: 12)
"Don't let the dirt and rust hang you up, we like to give the impression that we are out of action badly in need of rest and reorganization"