Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's up for round 2?
11-07-2020, 01:23 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-07-2020, 01:49 AM by Shad.)
Who's up for round 2?
Or round 1 for most of you. Tony (tlangston28), Lou (lconiglio), Craig (cjsiam), Zac (pixelgeek), Mike (Greyfox) and David (elfram2) what are you guys doing? Anyone else who may want to join the league for that matter. (You don't need Vassal, it just helps.)

You get a pass Tony, since we already played one, but I wouldn't refuse a 2nd.

http://pg-hq.com/search.php?opponentID[]...ion=search

Click on this link to see our library overlaps.
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking
11-07-2020, 04:41 AM,
RE: Who's up for round 2?
HA!
Well....

I've been a hermit for a few months---we sold house, I'm moving all my Shxt tomorrow to small apartment, awaiting final steps to moving
my life to Thailand........

So---give me a week and I'll smack down with anyone in any FitS, Eastern Front, Dunkirk, Fall of France scenarios....these are the only games not
in boxes for me...I'd actually LOVE a distraction....

HA!
11-07-2020, 06:50 AM,
RE: Who's up for round 2?
(11-07-2020, 04:41 AM)cjsiam Wrote: HA!
Well....

So---give me a week and I'll smack down with anyone in any FitS, Eastern Front, Dunkirk, Fall of France scenarios....these are the only games not
in boxes for me...I'd actually LOVE a distraction....

HA!
Dude, we can do any match-up supported by Vassal and our mutual libraries.

P.S. Everyone else: This is a good way (ie painless and not much extra work) to get through the academy. It's a great library. just saying.
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking