Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Impartial Leader Selector fail
10-27-2020, 06:44 AM,
Impartial Leader Selector fail
I entered the data Scenario 40 from Pusan Perimeter.  I then went to get it to give me the leaders to play it and I kept getting a failure.  I was able to force it by not emailing anyone and it came up with the leaders for all the forces except for ROK Marine Corps leader.  I got "bad data" for them.
10-27-2020, 08:00 AM,
RE: Impartial Leader Selector fail
It looks like the Daehanminguk Haebyeongdae leaders have not had their data entered.
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking
06-09-2021, 06:09 AM,
I’m having the same problem with Crete #34. It kicks me back to the list of games in the ILS when I hit “select leaders.” I’ve been through it several times. But Robin says it works for him! Alll I can think of is that it’s my hardware. I’m running an IPhone and IPad. I’m not in position to use my PC.

Most Crete scenarios listed in the ILS have been set up by me. There have been no problems with the other scenarios.
09-14-2021, 10:47 AM,
(06-09-2021, 06:09 AM)saracv3 Wrote: I’m having the same problem with Crete #34. It kicks me back to the list of games in the ILS when I hit “select leaders.” I’ve been through it several times. But Robin says it works for him! Alll I can think of is that it’s my hardware. I’m running an IPhone and IPad. I’m not in position to use my PC.

Most Crete scenarios listed in the ILS have been set up by me. There have been no problems with the other scenarios.

saracv3, are you still experiencing problems? Crete #34 worked for me just now. See attached image.

Attached Files Image(s)

...came for the cardboard, stayed for the camaraderie...