Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How about we try this...
07-19-2020, 03:42 AM,
How about we try this...
Every one who want to post house rules has a separate thread. I'll move your first rules post to the Important section.
No one else should add to someone else's rule thread. Comments, discussion, explanations and rationalizations would all take place in the normal forum.

You all know one can get the post ID from the number, right? It makes it easy to reference someone's particular rule(s) for discussion. I would need move mine  and Craig's posts to Peter's and Craig's rules.
saracv3 likes this post
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking
07-19-2020, 05:21 AM,
RE: How about we try this...
Peter,

I am on board but I have a 6 and a four year old and don’t sleep much as they have been hopping in our bed a lot lately. Just to clarify, By normal forum do you mean General Discussion board, or in this forum but outside the important section?
07-19-2020, 05:32 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-19-2020, 05:35 AM by saracv3.)
Of course, I personally welcome criticism and additional suggestions, but that could go on ad nauseum.

Going back to my 13.0 house rule suggestion; it was actually CJ that thought it up. It was in the debate we had in Rules about the rapidity of anti-tank gun fire. I didn’t really want to steal his idea. After Greyfox’s Bridge rule, I was inspired to post in this forum.
07-21-2020, 12:18 AM,
Okay, let's try it. I make up a stick guidance post and get stuff moved around appropriately.
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking
07-21-2020, 05:15 AM,
Sounds good. I wasn’t sure how to move mine to below Greyfox’ post. The reason was I didn’t see a “post thread” hot button in the section.
07-22-2020, 08:41 PM,
I was blind and now I can see! Cool