Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LOS Question from Hill
07-27-2020, 10:29 PM,
RE: LOS Question from Hill
Peter, I see you live in Longmont, not far from Gunbarrel. But Boulder is kinda between you guys. Those crazy U. Of C. kids, afterall. I know, I used to teach aand work at two universities. Rough stuff! Do you have to brave the mean streets of Boulder to go play FtF w Craig, or do you just avoid him altogether!
07-27-2020, 10:44 PM,
Gunbarrel is actually between Boulder and Longmont. I drive through Gunbarrel when I need to go into work.Craig and I have never had a FtF game, we have played by Vassal. We have gotten together for beers, but haven't done so recently.
saracv3 likes this post
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking
07-27-2020, 11:04 PM,
Wow! I’d jump at the chance to play both of you FtF. I don’t like isolation! But FtF is fun, I think. I’ve played more FtF than anything, until I moved back to the West coast.
07-27-2020, 11:52 PM,
(07-27-2020, 10:44 PM)plloyd1010 Wrote: Gunbarrel is actually between Boulder and Longmont. I drive through Gunbarrel when I need to go into work.Craig and I have never had a FtF game, we have played by Vassal. We have gotten together for beers, but haven't done so recently.
It should be fairly soon that I get my PC fixed; in fact, July 29. Then the ACADEMY awaits ! Smile
cjsiam likes this post