Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leader Issues
04-14-2020, 06:51 AM,
Leader Issues
I've had a couple issues loading different Leader extensions.  Most notably the Hungarian leaders for Road to Berlin but there are others.  I get the error message that it's not loaded, has been Deactivated, and that it "Could not find ZoneGrid in Board". 

Since no one else seems to have the issue, I'm sure it's something I did (or didn't do).  Any ideas on how I can fix it?  Thanks!
04-14-2020, 07:01 AM,
RE: Leader Issues
It did have the grid code in it. Uploaded a new version. See if you can do better with it.
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking
04-14-2020, 10:53 AM,
The new version worked perfectly, thank you.  The other leader extensions that won't load are:

Romanian Eastern Front
German Edelweiss IV
Italian Blackshirt APL
German Sinister Forces

They all say "Could not find ZoneGrid on Board"

Everything else works perfectly.
04-14-2020, 12:47 PM,
Actually my list is a little bigger.

German Black SS
German Cassino44
German DesertRats
German Edelweiss
German HeroesSovUnion
German SS Sinister Forces
Italian Blackshirt APL
Italian ConquestEthiopia
Italian DesertRats
RepubSocItaliana
Romanian EastFrontDx

I should have the fixes up by tomorrow evening.
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking
04-14-2020, 09:21 PM,
Looks like these two may also have issues:

German Afrika Korps
Italian Afrika Korps

I don't know if there are any others since I only downloaded the extensions for games I own.

I still can't get over what an amazing job was done on this. 

Thank you!
04-14-2020, 10:35 PM,
Those 2 don't have the ZonedGrid error. If something is wrong, I'll need a better desciption.

And thanks for the compliment.
04-15-2020, 01:17 AM,
I deleted the extensions, downloaded the individual files and re-added them and they work.  Note that the individual files have a modification date of 3/28/20 while the ones in the *.zip file have a modified date of 8/27/19.
04-15-2020, 02:22 AM,
If you download the zipfile, you need to unzip it before adding the extensions.
04-15-2020, 04:28 AM,
Yes, thanks, I understand that and installed the extensions from more than one of the zipped packages with no problem.  I was just pointing out that the leader files that were in the Afrika Korps *.zip I downloaded yesterday are dated 8/27/19.  The ones available for download as an individual file are dated 3/28/20.  Since the individual file with a more recent date works, and the zip file one does not, I would assume that those files did not get updated in the *.zip package when they were updated in March.
04-15-2020, 10:59 AM,
(04-15-2020, 04:28 AM)fanghawk Wrote: Yes, thanks, I understand that and installed the extensions from more than one of the zipped packages with no problem.  I was just pointing out that the leader files that were in the Afrika Korps *.zip I downloaded yesterday are dated 8/27/19.  The ones available for download as an individual file are dated 3/28/20.  Since the individual file with a more recent date works, and the zip file one does not, I would assume that those files did not get updated in the *.zip package when they were updated in March.

This is my fault. The code to create gamepack zips wasn't updating those zips after Peter made changes to the sub-components. I've removed all the bad gamepacks and will alter the site code when I get a chance. Downloading a full pack will give you the latest parts now.
...came for the cardboard, stayed for the camaraderie...