Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PG Über Vassal March Update
03-15-2020, 02:45 AM,
PG Über Vassal March Update
What better time to dive into Vassal than when all major sports leagues are suspended, all public gatherings are forbidden, and there's no toilet paper on store shelves?
PG Über Vassal - March Update
  • Über Base Module
    • Added cloning. Counters are not randomized when cloning. Randomization of cloned counters is done by the key combination Ctrl+R.
    • Returned OBA goes to different zones per Axis & Allied, not by player.
    • Graveyard disposition per Axis & Allied, not by player.
    • Changed wrecks by making small offset and number of wrecks changes with piece image.
  • OOB Hungarian Army 1944-45
    • Minor corrections, StuG IIIg & Hetzer lacked vehicle images in counter stack.
    • OBA images updated.
  • OOB British Army 1939-42
  • OOB British Royal Marines 1939-41
    • New Extension
    • Counter set expanded to support full battalion with eye towards operations in Norway, North Africa, and Madagascar.
  • OOB Germany Army 1936-40
  • 3rd Edition Demo Module
    • Now a zip file with scenario card included.
    • File will need to be unzipped before module is installed.
  • 4th Edition Demo Module
    • Now a zip file with scenario card included.
    • File will need to be unzipped before module is installed.
Special thanks to plloyd1010 for all his hard work leading this project. As of this morning, we have 150 Vassal plays logged on PG-HQ!
And, as always, you can find all the PG Über resources right here at the VASSAL Players Hub!
J6A and cjsiam like this post
...came for the cardboard, stayed for the camaraderie...
03-15-2020, 06:38 AM,
RE: PG Über Vassal March Update
Planning for the next update: We want to move the legacy games into extensions. I have a template to help with that. Any takers?
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking
03-15-2020, 09:19 AM,
When I started working on Road to Dunkirk randoms, I noticed the Cassino planes hadn't gotten an earlier improvement. I have uploaded those too.
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking
03-16-2020, 09:31 AM,
Could an Airfield marker be added to the custom terrain?
03-16-2020, 11:57 AM,
Maybe. There are supposed to be terrain mod counters dedicated to different theaters. With the workload, the timing is dubious.
J6A likes this post
03-17-2020, 10:34 AM,
Can you put the version number on the module download page so people can check in periodically to make sure they have the current version?
03-17-2020, 10:08 PM,
(03-17-2020, 10:34 AM)J6A Wrote: Can you put the version number on the module download page so people can check in periodically to make sure they have the current version?

It's visible on the list version of that page: http://www.pg-hq.com/vassal-hub.php?sect...masterList

I'll add it to the default view when I get a chance.
J6A likes this post
03-18-2020, 02:21 AM,
But not on the game pack list page, which most people will see first and which may be the only point of contact for most people.
03-18-2020, 10:52 PM,
Implemented.
J6A likes this post
03-18-2020, 11:36 PM,
Looks good to me.