Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Commissars
03-03-2020, 02:58 PM,
Commissars
When Commissar's attempt to recover units, do they have to roll under the Commissar's morale?  I would guess so, as the rule says "Use the KOM's morale value in place of the units' morale, and roll for recovery for each of the units" and units have to roll under their morale.  I just wanted to confirm.
03-03-2020, 09:54 PM,
RE: Commissars
That's how we've played it.
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking
03-04-2020, 06:35 AM,
Along those lines, permit me to ask a related question. If your Kommisar fails to rally the troops, and a step dies as a result, does your Kommisar roll for Leader Casualties (6.7) to see if someone fragged him?

Peace. Michael
joe_oppenheimer and cjsiam like this post
03-04-2020, 06:41 AM,
I don't think so, but I like the idea.
patman and cjsiam like this post
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking
03-15-2020, 09:49 PM,
If your Kommisar fails to rally the troops, and a step dies as a result, does your Kommisar roll for Leader Casualties (6.7) to see if someone fragged him?

Harsh....This is the Soviet Army in WWII not Vietnam....However I still think KOM should be allowed to "help" rally leaders. Vince and I played it that way at first and I well remember seeing a KOM execute my Maj for not rallying, needless to say he was the Commanding Officer ...what fun