Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problem with German leaders in Afrika Korps
02-27-2020, 10:56 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-27-2020, 01:48 PM by Shad. Edit Reason: Fixed image - how did you manage to paste that into the forum? It's visible when editing the post but not when previewing or publishing. Strange! )
Problem with German leaders in Afrika Korps
I downloaded all the extensions for Afrika Korps and started setting up a scenario. While most everything looks fine, the German leaders are not available. Instead I just have this odd graphic. I tried redownloading the extension and turning it off and back on, but it looks like they didn't get properly created.

As a workaround I'm using the German leaders from the Uber training module. That works fine, but it would be nice if these guys could be fixed.

02-27-2020, 11:02 AM,
RE: Problem with German leaders in Afrika Korps
Sorry about that screenshot. Here it is as an attachment.

Anyway, if someone could look at the German leaders in Afrika Korps I'd appreciate it.
02-27-2020, 11:28 AM,
(02-27-2020, 11:02 AM)joe_oppenheimer Wrote: Sorry about that screenshot. Here it is as an attachment.

Anyway, if someone could look at the German leaders in Afrika Korps I'd appreciate it.

didn't come through Joe.....
Sad
would probably be useful to see what you are seeing....

did you close your VASSAL, restart it?

might also want to Deactivate the extension....Remove the .vmdx from the directory....unzip a new version and place it in the directory....Add the extension again via
the Right click on the Uber 2.3 in the VASSAL control.....That flushes all
02-27-2020, 01:24 PM, (This post was last modified: 02-27-2020, 09:51 PM by plloyd1010.)
The image did not come through. I am guessing it is the unit emblems of the 21st & 15th Pz Divs, the 90th Lt Div & the Ramcke Para Brig.

The problem was that the decks were not assigned to the map. I probably just forgot to save in a last step. Corrected version is up.
joe_oppenheimer likes this post
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking
02-27-2020, 01:48 PM,
I've fixed the image.
joe_oppenheimer likes this post
...came for the cardboard, stayed for the camaraderie...