Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[DONE][Forum Feature Request] A "Rules" Folder?
06-05-2012, 06:19 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-08-2012, 10:49 PM by Shad.)
[DONE][Forum Feature Request] A "Rules" Folder?
I was wondering if maybe a "Rules" folder would be handy? It could handle any questions concerning rules, no matter how general or specific.

It would help keep the General Discussion folder a little more general, and would become another resource via PG-HQ. Also, anyone looking for info about rules wouldn't have to sift through a lot of general threads to find it.
06-05-2012, 08:04 AM,
RE: A "Rules" Folder?
Should such a folder also include "house rules", or would you suggest we keep those in General?
...came for the cardboard, stayed for the camaraderie...
06-05-2012, 08:30 AM,
There are the annotated rules on the HQ already. So you obviously don't mean those.

Were you talking about rules questions ?

If so, even well travelled PG players disagree on many rules, so I'm guessing there could be no 'official' answer section here.

That all said, I may be missing your meaning PaperTiger ?
06-05-2012, 10:23 AM,
I was talking about rules questions. I know I have a couple and the input from the more seasoned would be helpful. Keeping the threads in a searchable forum folder would also help keep redundant questions to a minimum.

Also, as a newcomer to PG, I'd like to know more about some of the house rules others use. (A wise house rule can make things more interesting.) A rules folder would be a great place to collect them.
06-05-2012, 10:46 AM,
Implemented. This thread is closed.
...came for the cardboard, stayed for the camaraderie...