Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My DIY markers
10-13-2012, 01:48 AM,
RE: My DIY markers
Thank you plloyd!

To Joshua, I would take issues with AP selling utility markers that are not included in their boxes games.
10-13-2012, 02:17 AM,
markers pdf....& scenario card again

Attached Files
.pdf   Markers.pdf (Size: 36.77 KB / Downloads: 51)
.pdf   PzG Scen Pg v6.pdf (Size: 249.69 KB / Downloads: 43)
10-13-2012, 01:09 PM,
I'm not saying have AP copy your markers. I'm just saying if AP said "Hey, we're going to produce an official set of Assault Hex and OBA and other markers", do you think people would buy it. I'd be tempted.
10-13-2012, 02:32 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-13-2012, 02:33 PM by Shad.)
I think a better approach would be for Peter to crank out some InkScape beauties, and then approach AP for a 50-50 (or even more in his favor) cut of the profits for a 200 sheet laser-cut run. Smile

AP is too ham-handed to ever do something like that on their own, and to do it well.

OR to even run them off himself and sell direct, since markers wouldn't infringe copyright because they don't use any official artwork.
...came for the cardboard, stayed for the camaraderie...
10-14-2012, 03:56 AM,
I have offered my refinements to AP as swaps. Usually for downloads. So far there has been no interest. I don't if it is because they are too insular to accept improvement or to cheap to part with an extra download ( or game). So here I sit with corrected counters, improved game markers (at least in my opinion), and a few expansion pieces.

I never really thought about publishing a counter sheet. I certainly have enough different counters to a full sheet. However, I don't know where the copyrights end. My moved/fired counters look a lot like theirs, just more colorful, and more functional. My dug in counters are safe, but the flip side 9digging in) is made from their dug in. Etcetera, etcetera... Printing in small numbers was rather high a few years ago. I only found cutting available in 1/2 sizes. maybe laser cutting has changed that.
10-14-2012, 04:20 AM,
Sgt Hugmenot! Your requisition is approved.

Attached Files
.pdf   Assault hexes 12.pdf (Size: 3.57 MB / Downloads: 42)