Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Academy Scenarios & PGHQ
02-14-2020, 06:39 AM,
Academy Scenarios & PGHQ
Do the academy scenario counts as scenarios played here at PGHQ?
02-14-2020, 06:46 AM,
RE: Academy Scenarios & PGHQ
Yup, sure does. We expect it will be the primary play method, once the competitive ladder is ready.
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking
02-14-2020, 08:58 AM,
I mean the ones you have to play to qualify, are they listed scenarios in the PGHQ database that one can use in their play count.
02-14-2020, 09:02 AM,
That is also true. There is also an Infantry School ribbon, for when you complete the mentoring scenarios.
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking
02-14-2020, 09:08 AM,
Great, thanks.
02-14-2020, 09:22 AM,
Keep in that these demo/training scenarios. Each shows 1 or 2 things happening in PG. They are not intended to be "won" or "lost". In Vassal, they work through a couple features of Uber and doing PG stuff with it.

Since they are short scenarios, they are good for turning recruits in to privates.
02-14-2020, 09:36 AM,
Peter, send me that ribbon PNG again please. I'll get that working properly over the weekend.
...came for the cardboard, stayed for the camaraderie...