Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[SotM] 2012 September Sign-up Thread (closes August 28th)
08-28-2012, 07:32 AM,
RE: [SotM] 2012 September Sign-up Thread (closes August 28th)
(08-28-2012, 07:13 AM)vince hughes Wrote: I know your only yanking my chain PY. My only defence to that is that Shad was apparently intending to collate stats and things from the games, so I was presuming the 1/9 was not so important as the promotions as he always publishes those on the first day of the month regardless.

However, I saw the humour in your cheeky post !

I'm glad that you took it in the (fun) spirit intended! Haven't heard "cheeky" since watching and reading Thomas the Tank Engine with a much younger TheDoctor. I'll concede, though, that I've been "raised" - in the academic sense - by Brits: my undergraduate adviser is a Welshman and my graduate adviser is English.

Actually, I blame the whole thing on TheDoctor ... I was blissfully unaware of the rank business ... but tell that to a 15-year-old in competition with Authority! "Hey, I'll be x ranks ahead of you if you don't get in four more plays before the month ends!" :Confusedigh:: Of course, I had to retort with a "not if you're in bed by 1800 every night for the next few months." Capricious exercises of pique do have their therapeutic value. Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SotM] 2012 September Sign-up Thread (closes August 28th) - by Poor Yorek - 08-28-2012, 07:32 AM