Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Contacting AP
10-15-2019, 02:39 PM,
Contacting AP
Hi all!

After a break of over 15 years I recently got back into PG in a big way. I joined the Gold Club and did more than my share to make their last month profitable, but it turns out when going through my counters for An Army at Dawn the Axis sheet (Sheet 1 I believe) ended up offset. Most of the counters have either their Movement factors or their NATO symbols and Attack factors partially cut off.

I tried to contact AP through the customer service email but haven't heard anything back at all. I'd really like to get a replacement sheet as I can get pretty OCD about counter appearance so if anybody knows how to get hold of them I'd really appreciate it!
10-15-2019, 02:49 PM,
RE: Contacting AP
(10-15-2019, 02:39 PM)Stx11 Wrote: Hi all!

After a break of over 15 years I recently got back into PG in a big way. I joined the Gold Club and did more than my share to make their last month profitable, but it turns out when going through my counters for An Army at Dawn the Axis sheet (Sheet 1 I believe) ended up offset. Most of the counters have either their Movement factors or their NATO symbols and Attack factors partially cut off.

I tried to contact AP through the customer service email but haven't heard anything back at all. I'd really like to get a replacement sheet as I can get pretty OCD about counter appearance so if anybody knows how to get hold of them I'd really appreciate it!

Had exactly the same issue....with EFDx I think

What worked for me is going to the consimworld forum AVALANCHE PRESS/PANZER GRENADIER and asking for help from support.
Dr. Mike is busy, I'm sure---so it showing up there--which he hits about weekly I think---got a response after a few emails did not.
(Maybe it's the in public bit...).... be gracious and appreciate the help--- honey attracts..yada yada yada.... Many guys here suggested and it worked fine.

And I'm gonna now have to check my own Army at Dawn!
(Mine are fine...good....)....
Stx11 likes this post
10-15-2019, 08:51 PM,
Here is the link to PG on Consim.
There is also an APL support page there, I think that gets checked daily, or nearly so.
Stx11 likes this post
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking
10-16-2019, 12:29 AM,
Point of note: Alias' usually don't fly on the APL forums on Consim. They like real names.
... More and more, people around the world are coming to realize that the world is flat! Winking
10-16-2019, 01:07 AM,
It's all good now.

AP got in touch with me and I'll be able to get a replacement counter sheet!
(My "Counter OCD" can recede to only marginally insane levelsĀ  Tongue )